Monday, February 08, 2010

diaper holder

I've been trying really hard to be more organized lately. It's hard for me, but I love it when I actually am. My diaper bag is usually filled with little draw-string bags. one for diapers, one for snacks, etc. Except, I've hated my diaper one because it isn't big enough... it had diapers in it, but I still had my changing pad and wipes floating around my diaper bag. So here's what I made today (to go in my new diaper bag)

another problem with my draw string bags is that they are never tied shut since I'm always reaching my hands in while I'm driving or something. So I put a magnetic clasp on it-- which will hopefully help :)

I'm usually a great copycat, but I made this puppy up-- which is why it has character-- but at least it's the perfect size!!!

so..... you would LAUGH if you saw how UNorganized my craft room is. I promise I'm trying... baby steps.

2 comments:

cc said...

That is the CUTEST diaper holder. I love the fabric.

Mom said...

Amber- you ROCK! You make the cutest stuff.