Thursday, February 04, 2010

My mom!!!


10 things I love about my mom: (in no particular order)
1. She's so cute.... I get 50% of my good looks from her
2. She's silly and funny and knows how to have fun even as an adult
3. She's a health nut (and hopefully SOME of that will rub off on her sweet-toothed daughter)
4. She loves and spoils my kids
5. She teaches me to be a good/kind/honest/cheerful
6. She works to buy plane tickets to come see me
7. She listens to me when I'm upset-- and listens to LOTS of *boring* stories about what my kids do every day.
8. She's one of my favorite people to eat/shop/cook/watch movies with
9. She's thoughtful
10. Today's her birthday!!!! Happy Birthday mom! I love you!

6 comments:

Scott & Katie said...

I love your mom too :) I always thought she was so fun. Since she will probably post a comment...hopefully she will see this....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER STEVENS!! -katie louise

Mom said...

Wow! great- now I have a big head. Thanks Amber, and as Ellen says- right back at ya! Hi Katie Louise and thanks for the capital letter birthday wishes. And Amber- Thanks for all the wonderful momfest gifts. I feel spoiled. (I'm wearing my new necklace right now).

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

So I've never met your Mom, but I feel like I have from all the good things that you say about her and all of the cute pictures of her on your blog. She's adorable and she looks like an awesome person. You sure are lucky to have such a fun mom!!!

Paul said...

happy birthday amber's mom!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

What a sweet post Amber. Wish her a happy birthday from the Huszar family :-)

Mom said...

Thanks Amber, Katie Louise, Paul, the Huszar's, and Shawn and Chelsey. I did a comment a few days ago, but perhaps I got the word verification wrong as it didn't appear under the comments. That choked me up. I love you. THANK YOU!