Thursday, June 23, 2011

blondie, giggles, stroller, and dinosaur

aw. look at her blonde hair!!!! i'm in love. and geesh... veda caught on camera without a headband

veda has started giggling. quinn thinks it's the best. i'm pretty sure that veda thinks that quinn is the best. look at the love in her face.

veda rode in the stroller for the first time without being in her car seat today!! she thought it was okay.

i tried to get quinn to take a picture of me in my new and improved tank top. she wouldn't. and look- veda is in her new skirt too.

and just a funny thing i found while cleaning up tonight. quinn is so funny. the dinosaur was probably just giving molly, julie, melissa, emily, roxie, and poxie a ride to preschool.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

gorgeous blonde hair!!!!

that sister picture is PRICELESS!! how cute!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I LOVE her blonde hair too, Veda and Owen would be a cute couple
:-) I am so impressed that you are working out, thats so awesome. Can I have some of your motivation please???

Mom said...

You are so pretty. I'd like to hear Veda's giggles.

Mom said...

I LOVE that pic of Quinn and Veda looking at each other with love in their eyes!