Monday, June 06, 2011

pneumonia

poor little hendrix is having a rough time. i will do a more detailed post later when things are less crazy. i'm just home from the hospital to pick up a few over-night things for dave and hendrix. hendrix was admitted to the hospital this morning for pneumonia. he will at least be staying today and tonight. hopefully he will start improving enough so that he can come home tomorrow. he isn't exactly liking the hospital very much. (but who does??) pray that my sweet boy will have a speedy recovery.

8 comments:

kelsey said...

SAD. Prayers, sent. Love you! Wish I could be there to help!

Megan said...

So sorry. I will say a pray for the little guy.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Just talked to you but please know we are thinking of you guys and Hendrix is in our prayers!

Anne said...

I am so sorry. I spent a few days with Parker in the hospital when she was 2 months old because of RSV. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh my gosh! am, i am so sorry! how stressful! what can we do to help? hendrix will be in our thoughts and prayers. love you guys!!!

Mom said...

Dad and I are praying for Hendrix and all of you. I'll put his name in the temple in the morning. I wish I was there to help.

Emily said...

So sorry sweet girl. I hope he gets better soon. Hope he's had a blessing!
Lots of love,
Em

Pikula's said...

We will say extra prayers for you guys!!! I hope he is better and back home soon!!!