Sunday, June 12, 2011

sunday, sunday

We had an uneventful weekend. Which was very nice :)

Here's me and a sleeping V. Love her.

hendrix in a totally mismatched outfit. How did that happen? I swear that I usually dress him cute :)

X shoving some grapes in his mouth. You can see the sticky on his cheek. it's finally gone today :)

a cute quinn. she got a haircut yesterday, although this picture doesn't really show. i almost bet that i'll take more pictures of her this week. she went to sunbeams by herself today!!! (we've been having problems with her not wanting to go since we've had the baby). but she went, and her teacher said she did awesome. hooray!!

and of course this little stud-muffin went to nursery. in fact, we have a hard time getting him through sacrament meeting because he wants to go so bad. his teachers love him and appreciate how great he is. is that weird to say? I feel like i'm around him every day and know how sweet and funny and great he can be-- so I love when other people experience that too :)

a sign I made for the new 'office.' here it is in progress. great idea, but HARD to do.

not 100% done, but almost. And don't worry-- the last address isn't blurry in real life :) maybe I'll take another picture once we REALLY finish it.

and hey-- I'm gonna spray paint that lamp. any votes for color? I'm thinking white. I was originally going to do red, but then the art behind it ended up red, so now I think it would be too much.
I made THIS cake today. We had some friends over for dinner and I thought I would try something new. It was a good idea. De.li.cious.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

um, so can i have you decorate my house? Each house we live in i say i'm gonna decorate and i never get around to it. You always get her done and I love it!! good job

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

YUM! i love texas sheet cake! isn't so fun to make!? i think you should paint the lamp a light/baby blue to match the backing of your bookshelf - but white would be cute too! so, i don't get the sign. are you guys moving? is it all of the addresses you have lived at/worked at? it's SUPER cute!

Lindsay said...

i love looking at pics of your kids. they are adorable. i dont think i say that enough. ha!!! and that new wall art is sooo cool. what an awesome idea. i wish you could help me decorate my house. sigh...

Mom said...

I love that lamp in it's copper color. I love the art work. SOOO good to see all of you in pics and looking so cute. I wanna hold that baby so much. Hendrix looks better.

Jan said...

The art work is stinkin' cute! You amaze me with your talents!

kelsey said...

LOVE the canvas idea. It's brilliant and awesome and I'm going to copy it one day. Thanks for rubbing out your address. . . I might have come and stalked you at home! lol. Jk. You're smart.

If your face could get any skinnier, it has. You look fabulous, as always.

Leslie said...

I love that art. It is a great idea to do. Love how it's turning out.