Sunday, June 19, 2011

father's day

we spent this afternoon with dave's parents and chris and sarah. here are the dad's.

and my wonderful, amazing, thoughtful, handsome, awesome, creative, loving husband and father of my children

grace and veda

veda looking cute with daddy

my little 'man.' haha... seriously, we're running out of shirts around here that i can put vinyl on :)


the girls. veda and quinn were gonna match today in their easter dresses. then i tried to put veda's on her and i couldn't get it buttoned. i shed a tear :(

happy father's day to the wonderful men in my life. i have an amazing dad, my kids have awesome grandpa's, and my kids are lucky to have such a great dad.

3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy father's day Dave!! Looks like X is feeling better, sure hope so!!!

Mom said...

Happy Father's Day Dave! You are an amazing Dad. Thanks for being a good Daddy to my cute grandkids! Maybe plain shirts are a good gift for the Kellers.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

awwww! so cute! happy father's day dave!