Friday, June 17, 2011

i'm crying now...

can you believe that hendrix is sick AGAIN??? me neither. another ear infection. his third one in three months. my poor baby has had a lousy three months. and yes-- we are going to see an E.N.T. next week--to discuss either tubes or getting his adenoids removed. we have to do something!! enough is enough. THIS is why i'm so paranoid about my kids getting sick. they get sick often and not just runny noses-- but are really sick!! he has had a raging fever since midnight. :( we had what?? five days of health? bummer. hopefully my little guy will be up and around again soon. i can't wait. until then, lots of popsicles!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh, you can't catch a break. im so sorry. hope the little guy starts feeling better soon so that you can stop crying!!!

Megan said...

Tubes are scary but once you bite the bullet and get them you will wonder why you waited so long. Seriously been there 3 times. Hang in there.

Samantha said...

Dr. Coleman has been our ENT since Madison was 9 months. He is at St. Lukes Meridian. I really like him.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh, am! i am SO sorry!!! :( THAT is why i, too, am so PARANOID of jax getting sick. knock on wood he has been relatively healthy...so far. i really hope hendrix can get over all of this crud! how stressful! of course, let me know if i can do anything to help --- besides prayers! :-)

Mom said...

Oh, I'm SO sorry for all this yuck. Poor little guy and poor Mom and Dad too. I sure hope he feels better soon. Kiss that cute little guy from Grandma.

Emily said...

Oh, sweet girl, hang in there. I wish I could sprinkle some magic health dust over your house- but we are contaminated too! SO sorry my dear!
All I can say, is thank the Lord for drugs and doctors because we would be lost without them!
Get that little man better!
Lots of love, Em